Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day......!!!!!!!!!


Dedicated to the ONE who taught me the Most Tough yet the most Beautiful Chapters of Human Life----

"I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give. That takes courage; because we don't want to fall on our faces or leave ourselves open to hurt."




With these lines...remembering nice memories..all over again...I hold them close to my heart.....
"Smile an ever lasting smile...
A smile can bring you near to me..
Don't ever let me find you gone..
'Cause that would bring a tear to me..
This world has lost its glory...
Let's start a brand new story...
Now my love........
You think that I don't even mean...
A single word I say.
It's only words..........
And words are all I have...
To take YOUR HEART away........!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment